Here’s something I don’t do everyday.
The boxes are from Gunpla that I already assembled. I keep a closet of the models I plan on building as well as the instructions and spare parts from the models I have already put together.
Below is my current list of unassembled models.
I used HobbyLink Japan for reference, but I have purchased these from HobbyLink Japan, Hobby Search, Gundam Store and More, and ImageAnime. I don’t buy things from eBay much, these stores have good prices and always take care of their customers.
- 1/100 MG Strike Noir Gundam
- 1/100 MG RX-75 Guntank
- 1/100 MG MS-06J Zaku II Ver. 2.0
- 1/100 MG Kaempfer
- 1/100 MG Wing Gundam Zero Endless Waltz Ver Clear plastic version
- 1/100 MG MS-06F-2 Zaku II F2 Zeon Version
- 1/100 MG RGM-79C GM Kai Space Type
- 1/100 MG MSZ-006-3 Zeta Gundam Karaba Assault Use Prototype
- 1/35 MG Griffin Labor (Aqua Type)
- 1/100 Gundam Astray Red Frame Clear plastic version
- 1/100 MG MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom
- 1/144 HG Ginn Type Insurgent
- 1/144 HG Arios Gundam GNHW/M
- 1/144 HG 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G
- 1/144 HGUC Bawoo
- 1/144 HG RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. G30th
- 1/144 HGUC RX-93 Nu Gundam
- 1/144 HG Gundam Exia Trans-Am Mode
- 1/144 HG Gundam Exia
Models that my son expressed an interest in
Extra Models that I won’t build for one reason or another
- 1/60 Perfect Grade Zaku II MS-06S
- Extra, I sold one of the 3 I bought already.
- 1/144 HGUC GP03 Dendrobium
- It’s BIG! 41 inches long! What was I thinking?
- 3 x 1/100 MS-06S Zaku II (MG)
- I forgot why I bought these. They’re the old version.
- 2 x 1/100 RGM-79N GM Custom (MG)
- Also forgot why.
- 1/100 Gundam GP01Fb (MG)
- Too much work, this model is horrible.
- 1/100 Nu Gundam
- I may build this one yet, it’s a vintage 1/100 model.
- 1/100 MG Nu Gundam
- I already built one of these.
To manage my Gunpla stash I plan to at least assemble the MG and HG models. The one’s I won’t build I’ll eventually sell off.
This is all about maintaining a hobby and not just hoarding model kits. These are a little more expensive than trading cards. 🙂