What a pair. NY is lucky to have such characters in the state senate. Monserrate is headed to trial and Espada has his own problems. If either or both of these self serving senators have to resign then there will be no stale mate for Albany anymore.
July 31, 2009
What will NY Democrats do if Espada and Monserat both resign?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Namecheap dynamic DNS setup with ddclient
- Yashica ME 1 Camera: Not bad for $4.88
- µ[mjuː]-II Manual
- Wildcard certs via Let's Encrypt
- Pi Zero W makes for a compact Retropie box
- Yashica vs Nikon
- 3D Printing the WordPress logo in two colors
- Google XML Sitemaps and WordPress Multisite
- That time, and that time and the other time
- Comment Policy